; movieschocolatebooks: Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy, my passion

Pages

Thursday, April 11

Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy, my passion

This is my favourite chocolate in the whole world so I am as biased as I'll ever be, not only in this review but also whenever given the chance to share my deep interest in Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy. In my book, this is the ultimate taste challenge and, even though I am always more than happy to try anything that has any remote trace of chocolate in it, nothing gives me more pleasure than tasting, at length, my Lindt bar. It has such a smoothness that I feel melting along with the thin, brown squares and the scent is so intoxicating that, believe it or not, it is the best perfume ever. Not only would I wear it, all over my skin, but I would gladly dive into a chocolaty bath anytime.

Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy has the perfect, balanced combination of cocoa solids -30%- and milk solids -20%- and this makes it so velvety and delightful that I always have a hard time restraining myself from devouring it. It has this thin look, this friendly wrapping that makes me so happy just looking at it and, when love is involved, one can never gain weight. One other thing that I just like about Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy is that I seem to discover so many different layers of taste such as caramel, vanilla, almond...It is a perfect combination of different flavours that find themselves in such balance that they become recognisable to the trained taste buds, without having one flavour overlay the other.

I have been going steady with Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy for almost fifteen years, investing time, money and deep love in this long-term relationship so, corny as it may sound, I really feel it has been customised to suit my taste. It is one of the most famous chocolate brands in the world and its maitre chocolatiers, Lindt&Sprungli, go way back to 1845. Their exquisite products are known all over the world for being some of the most sophisticated types of chocolate and it is almost impossible not to have taken a liking to some of their most popular creations such as: Lindor truffles, Crunchy Caramel, Roasted Almonds, Chili, Intense Orange or A Touch of Sea Salt. They are for those who appreciate the finesse of a classic brand and almost every famous confectioner uses Lindt chocolate for his recipes. It is definitely a must for every pretentious, cosmopolitan, sophisticated human being, an experience that cannot be missed, the supreme desert!